What are some honest, unfiltered things about you?
- My writings are always serious.
- I am a global citizen of Ibadan origin.
- I am devoted and faithful to worthy causes.
- I take 30minutes everyday to laugh and rejoice.
- I don’t have a reason to believe that people are bad.
- If it is not right, I won’t do it. If it is not true, I won’t say it.
- I believe in God our Father. I believe in the name of Jesus.
- I am learning to smile a lot since friends said I look cute with my smiling face.
- I am a catalyst of good thinking, passion, due diligence, love, discipline, innovation and grits.
- Everyone tells me I am too mature for my age, but I do not view that as a bad thing. ~65% of my friends are older than I am.
- People think I am reserved a better now and can open up more. I know people still think I’m very reserved and it bothers me.
- One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself. In other words, I don’t like eye – service.
What drives you nuts?
- Telling me to calm down.
- People who treat me with disrespect, or who believe they are more important or more valuable than me.
- People who abbreviate words and write you as u. I am on a quest to identify the colour of their problem.
- Why would someone derive joy in taking advantage of another? I know I’m not a human rights activist but it’s sickening.
- Why would you phone my line 10 times? What’s the plan? If I miss your call, I’d return it.
- Going into meetings without clear objectives beforehand.
What are your quirks?
- I cannot dance to save my life.
- My handwriting has to be an asset.
- I enjoy taking long walks. I walk very quickly too.
- I’m never comfortable attending parties. I love my space.
- I am obsessed with food. I love to eat and I make healthy choices too. I am wired to think of work the moment I eat.
- I am in a fix with sleep. It’s either I am energetic and hardly ever need to rest or I sleep all the time and still gets tired during the day.
How can people earn an extra gold star with you?
- Saying it as it is
- Being present in the moment; not being distracted.
- To quickly respond to texts, messages and emails is heavenly.
- Being able to match my excitement on ideas, in meetings and when talking about topics that interest us.
What qualities do you particularly value in people who work with you?
- Dedication and Selflessness
- Givers: value will always attract value!
- Be Engaging: I connect with enthusiasm and encouragement.
- Empathy: it’s the currency that allows the exchange of value in our relationships and communities. Spend the currency!
- Be Inspiring: Let me see how your intuition and intelligence gives everyone around you an opportunity to grow.
- Ambitious: To pioneer new frontiers or keep moving forward is a complete turn – on. I love to see the contagious energy.
What are some things that people might misunderstand about you that you should clarify?
- Just because I’m not smiling doesn’t mean I’m not happy; I just don’t smile a lot.
- Just because I’m online doesn’t mean I am available. I work with my gadgets.
How do you coach people to do their best work and develop their talents?
- If approached, I provide relevant support within my capacity.
- I offer myself as a platform to display people’s talents. I recognize efforts and give credit to talents in public.
What’s the best way to communicate with you?
- My Twitter DM is always open. If you’d like to connect with me, be specific (a call to action), What would you have us talk about? Any recommendations? Just Shoot!
- Zoom (preferably video) for calls on idea generation, goal/project update and feedback.
- Emails: When mails pertain to deliverables and actions that need to completed or feedback on MayWeather Newsletter
What’s the best way to convince you to do something?
- Ask! If it resonates with my personal values and I can confirm your intentions are pure, count me in.
How do you like to give feedback?
- Feedback on writing: picking out unnecessary words in marketing copy, essays, articles, and blog posts.
- Feedback on individual performance: saying what’s disagreeable if it means that the person in question is willing to improve from the feedback.
How do you like to get feedback?
- Without agenda. With honesty. Without feeling like you’re trying to morph me into a particular image of somebody. Rather, you’re planting seeds of good character that I want to nourish myself through good work.
- Being told what I don’t want to hear, but that I need to hear.
Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed!
Very helpful info specifically the closing section 🙂 I take care
of such information much. I was seeking this particular info for a long time.
Thank you and good luck.
I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the excellent works guys I’ve added you guys to my own blogroll.
Hello. remarkable job. I did not anticipat
e this. This is a excellent story. Thanks!
Thanks in support of sharing such a pleasant thinking, piece
of writing is nice, thats why i have read it completely
I like this post, enjoyed this one regards for posting. “No man is wise enough by himself.” by Titus Maccius Plautus.
We stumbled over here from a different website and thought I should check
things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to finding out about your web page yet again.
See you soon!
You have made some really good points there. I checked on the
web to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will
go along with your views on this site.
I like this web site very much, Its a very nice situation to read and get info . “There are two ways of spreading light to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” by Edith Newbold Jones Wharton.
Hello it’s me, I am also visiting this site daily, this
site is in fact pleasant and the viewers are in fact sharing pleasant thoughts.
Peculiar article, exactly what I needed.
My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here at net, however I know I am getting knowledge every day
by reading thes pleasant articles or reviews. 0mniartist asmr
I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your blog?
Its very well written; I love what youve got
to say. But maybe you could a little more in the
way of content so people could connect with
it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for
only having 1 or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it
Lovely just what I was searching for.Thanks to the author for taking his clock time on this one.